Street Legal SAE single-row LED light bars with flood beam lenses and stainless steel side mount brackets. Connects to a 40Amp relay through a DT (Deutch) connector for perfect weather tight fit. These Aurora LED light bars are SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved which means the LED lights must be backed superior quality mandated by the SAE. The SAE certificate certifies that these Aurora LED light bars are complaint for street uses but can also be used off road. The SAE requirement also dictates that the LED high performance beam be precise and meet current North American SAE standards.
- Package include
- 1pc 20" SAE LED bar
- 2 point mounting hardware - L-shaped low profile brackets
- 1pcs 40A Relay with ON/OFF switch
- SAE Standards Number: SAE Y 15 ALO-S1-20E7D-LED
- LED count: OSRAM 20pcs@5W each
- Total Power: 100W
- Brightness: 11880 lumnes
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Waterproof rate: IP69
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Material: 6063 Aluminum Housing
- Operating Temp: -40C ~ +145C deg
- Mounting Brackets: Stainless Steel
- Beam: FLOOD
- Lens: UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Beam distance: 1100 meters (1km)
- Interchange Info: Rigid 920413, Rigid 92031EM
Total length: 23-3/4"
Lens length: 20"
Center-to-center holes in mounting brackets: 22-3/4"
Face Height: 1-3/4"
Lens height: 1"
Height with brackets installed - top to bottom - 2-1/2"