What are CSP LED's?
Chip Scale Package (CSP) LEDs are small in size but high in light intensity and low heat value, so they are ideal for use in automotive led lights. In technical terms, CSP chip can be directly applied to the PCB board, effectively shortening the heat flow path to the substrate, reducing the thermal resistance of the light source. CSP LEDs do not use allow wire for power transfer, so they are more effective and less defective.
Audi tested. No error codes. Simple installation.
Kit includes: 2x LED bulbs with 6pcs LED chips,
- Suitable for headlights or fog lights
- LED chips on both sides of the bulb light up when lights are ON,
- 360 degree light source,
- Fanless design,
- No external LED driver, it is built-into the bulb,
- Output: 4000lm per bulb, 8000lm per kit,
- LED CHIPS: 6pcs CSP,
- Power: 25W per bulb,
- Voltage: DC 9-32V,
- Current: 1.6A +/- 0.2A,
- Color: 6000K,
- Lifespan: 30,000hrs,
- Rating: IP65,
- Working temperature: +70C to +85C
Total bulb length: 8.3cm
Fan diameter: 5.2cm
Space needed behind the headlight: 3.0cm
Bulb diameter at the top: 1.4cm
KNOWN DIRECT FIT WITHOUT MODIFICATION:
- 2010 AUDI Q5 fogs, no decoders are needed