This 9005 (HB3) Q3 LED kit was designed with fitment and compatibility in mind. The bulbs are 1:1 in size when compared to halogen bulbs. The 9005 (HB3) Q3 LED kits feature a strong canbus function and a whisper quiet cooling fan. The bulbs have an adjustable socket so you can adjust the LED location for the best possible light pattern. The 9005 (HB3) Q3 LED bulb is 6.6x brighter than a 9012 halogen bulb. All in all these bulbs have a winning combination of all the features you'd want in an LED kit. Fits all 2009-2020 Dodge RAM trucks with 9005 high beam or 9005 low beam projectors, and Ford trucks with 9005 high beams. Also fits all vehicles with 9005 high or low beam headlight bulbs.
Fits perfectly under headlight dust caps in 2009-2020 Dodge RAM with projector headlights and Ford truck with 9005 high beams.
Kit includes: 2x LED bulbs, 2 LED drivers, manual
- Suitable for headlights with plastic rear dust covers
- LED chips on both sides of the bulb are ON providing 360 degree light source
- CANBUS: Yes
- Needs LED Decoders: No
- Adjustable socket: Yes
- Power: 72W per kit, 36W per bulb
- Output: 12000lm per kit, 6000lm per bulb
- Bench test: 1383 LUX (Q3 LED) vs 208 LUX (halogen). Making the Q3 LED 6.6x brighter than a 9005 halogen bulb.
- LED: CSP
- LED Color Temperature: 6000K
- Voltage: DC 11-30V
- Min operating voltage: 8V
- 6V DRL compatible: No
- Lifespan: 50,000+hrs
- Rating: IP67
Total bulb length: 6.6cm
Cooling fan diameter: 2.9cm
Space needed behind the headlight: 1.9cm
LED driver size: 4.2cm L x 2.8cm W x 1.3cm H
SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED IN:
- 2020 Dodge RAM 1500 high beams. Anti-flicker decoders were NOT needed. Direct fit under the rubber dust caps. 100% plug-n-play.
- 2019 Dodge RAM 1500 ECO DIESEL. Anti-flicker decoders were NOT needed. Direct fit under the rubber dust caps. 100% plug-n-play.
- 2016 Dodge Durango
- 2014 Dodge RAM 3500 high beam. Anti-flicker decoders were NOT needed. Direct fit under the rubber dust caps. 100% plug-n-play.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The light output on these are fantastic. I was nervous going down this road due to how many issues I've seen others have. So far these have been great. I've had them for a couple months now, but I clock 1000 kms a week give or take so they have already had lots of use. Install on the ram is a pain in the ass, However that is Ram not the lights fault lol. My only issue with these, I found it hard to turn them to the desired angle as you can't see through the projector lens to line them up. So I just untightend the screws that hold it in place (on the ram light mount) and that made life easier. Hard to explain on there, but it made all the difference. So far I can't say enough good things about them. Have them as my high beams too and again, wow. Its night and day over the stock. only issue, was I had to turn the auto high beam function off as every reflective sign tricked the sensor. Spend the extra money and get em. In the projector lights they look awesome and they look as if they were factory installed, not that crazy stuff you see coming at you at night that blinds everyone.
Quick delivery, very satisfied with the product.