These 9005 LEDs support 6V DRL functionality, use rib cooling, and are the perfect plug-n-play fit for any vehicle using a 9005 or H10 bulbs. Directly plugs into your existing headlight power connector. No extra LED drivers to worry about. No extra wires. Perfect light beam with no glare.
Kit includes: 2x LED bulbs
- 6V DRL compatible: YES
- Built-in canbus: YES
- Adjustable beam: YES
- LED chips on both sides of the bulb are ON providing 360 degree light source
- LED count: 8pcs, 4pcs per side
- Power: 16W per bulb, 32W per kit
- Power draw: 0.45A@6V, 1.35A@12V (halogen bulb draws 4.89A@12V)
- Output: 4800lm per bulb, 9600lm per kit
- LED Color Temperature: 6500K
- Voltage: DC 6-32V
- Lifespan: 50,000+hrs
- Rating: IP68
- Working temperature: -45C to +85C
- Cooling: rib cooled (fanless)
- Dodge/Chrysler/KIA/Hyundai need additional LED Decoders: YES
Bulb length: 7.7cm
Bulb length inside headlight: 5.0cm
Bulb diameter at top: 1.4cm
Base diameter: 2.8cm
Space needed behind the headlight: 2.3cm
SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED IN:
- 2019 Dodge RAM 3500 DRL/high beams
- 2014 Dodge RAM 3500 fogs
- 2010 Acura RDX DRL/high beams - anti-flicker decoders are not needed
- 2006 Lexus GS300 - high beam
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH:
- 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE daytime running lights
- 2002 Honda Accord ELX daytime running lights
- 2008 Honda Element SC daytime running lights
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My work beater (2005 Chevy Impala) needed its headlight assy's upgraded due to wear and tear so thought "why not upgrade the bulbs to LED's too"… Upgraded both low beams (9006) and high beams (9005). Only a one nighttime drive so far but gotta say was definitely worth it, imo. No interference, flicker free, DRL's work as should, nice bright white light, enhanced nighttime visibility. Not much more to ask for.
They're basically plug-n-play w/o the extras which makes the install super easy, bulbs took up not much more room than stock one’s. The ability to adjust the LED's horizontal (simple easy to do) is a must to ensure proper light pattern as bulb orientation in housing(s) differ from one vehicle to another.
Too early to tell how their longevity is going to be but hoping we get some reasonable service life out of them. No complaints w/build quality either. At this point highly recommend if willing to spend the extra.
A much better fit . But I’m getting a humming sound when lights are on.